Friday, January 13, 2006

The plan for tonight.

Take a shower, wash hair, straighten hair to get rid of annoying flickiness, put on clothes and Docs, go to pub, drink like a bitch, dance until everything goes fuzzy, get a taxi home, talk shit to the taxi driver, fall into bed, wake up and feel cheery tomorrow.

Here's how it will probably go.

Take a shower, wash hair, straighten hair and NOT get rid of annoying flickiness, put on clothes and Docs and think I look semi-respectable, when in fact I've got toilet paper stuck to my shoe and lip gloss smeared across my cheek, go to pub, drink like a bitch, "dance" (which mainly involves highly embarrassing arse-shaking) until I start tripping over things and falling on my face, get a taxi home, convince the taxi driver to not kick me out for being offensive and vomiting on the seat, fall into bed, wake up and DIE.

I'll let you know how it goes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we don't hear from you, we'll know it's the 'die' one. Welcome back :)

8:05 pm  
Blogger GBE said...

Thanking you muchly, Mark. :)

10:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home