Saturday, January 14, 2006

Hello. I am drunk.

Yes, two nights in a row! ALCOHOLIC ALERT.

Now, people. That's quite enough.

I am very annoying lately. Very annoying. Everything I see reminds me of travel, and everything I say starts with 'I remember when I was in ______.' Which I'm sure you'll agree is very annoying.

Hooray for beer!

But, now listen, now but, now listen. Braveheart's on the TV, and I remember when I was in Scotland, and visited some sites from the movie.

See what I mean? Annoying.

But! Hey. Now.

Today I bought some shoes.

They are black, and shoe-like. And suitable for wearing on my feet. Shoe-ish. Shoe-errific. Shoe-tacular.

So! Ok. Let us never speak of this again.

Right.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, you're coming through in stereo now. And I just thought of the perfect title for my link to you...

12:58 am  
Blogger GBE said...

Damn it, why didn't I think of that?

10:19 am  
Blogger Shelley said...

Oh Mark, you are a twisted little man!
Welcome back gbe [yes I have been lurking and had wondered..].

11:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I may be twisted and I may be little but ... uh ... what was that last thing you said?

12:55 am  
Blogger GBE said...

I never knew I had lurkers! I love lurkers!

5:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I thought I was like the only one. U R way popular, T!

8:49 pm  
Blogger Shelley said...

I blame Mark, he has super weird habits.

10:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home