Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hello there.

I have returned from my rain-soaked trip away and will do a very boring 'and then we went to the beach'-type of write-up shortly. But I need to plough through the photos and see if there's anything worth posting first and foremost. And then I have to copy the photos, resize them, upload them and so on and so forth and GOSH, BEST BLOG CONTENT EVER.

And I don't actually have the link to John's blog, by the way. Should've mentioned that in my last post, come to think of it. Sorry 'bout that. But I swear that if he gives it to me, or if I track it down in a 'curiosity killed the cat' frenzy, then I'll give it you. Even if he has put pictures of me up there in which I might possibly look HIDEOUS, because he's crap at telling the difference between good photos and bulgy and zitty photos.

The chicken shnitzel, or the chocolate chip biscuits?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The chicken shnitzel, or the chocolate chip biscuits?

Schnitzel sounds German - it might have been made by Nazis. Better eat the biscuits to be on the safe side.

Does this weblog thing mean we won't be able to hear about how awful John is? Your _______* was always so very entertaining and it would be a shame if you didn't bless us with another installment.

*Offhand, I can't think of a dignified way of putting it.

11:40 pm  
Blogger GBE said...

Mark, I'm not entirely sure what my _____ is. As far as my blog goes, John's always known about it, ever since he discovered the officewench site back when I was a youngun. He says he doesn't read it, though I generally avoid talking about any of the personal relationship bits anyway, just to be safe.

If he acts like a git or does something funny, he knows I'll blog about it anyway. He writes about me all the bloody time, apparently. I think it's probably a good idea if I avoid his blog for that reason alone.

So, um, apologies if I just went off on a tangent and didn't actually address what you said. I think I answered it. Maybe. Um.

10:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By _____ I meant backtalk, slander and scandalously inaccurate libel. Why else have I been lurking here?

Oh, and don't you love it when people know all about you and they haven't met you before? Makes you feel like a celebrity. Or maybe you're not the sort for that?

7:44 pm  
Blogger GBE said...

Mark! My scandalous libel has always been 100% accurate! I would not exaggerate for the sake of a cheap laugh, you know. Pfft. Cough.

John's not off-limits. And I suppose it's a bit flattering to know that somebody's been talking about you in a positive way (well, I'm hoping it's positive), but it's still a bit weird. I'm a bit of a fan of keeping to myself. And of saying 'bit' quite a bit.

6:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home