Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Different stuff:
  • I was drinking Yakult the other day, which I refer to as 'Fermented Yak's Milk', when I decided to read the back of the bottle and discovered that it's beneficial for those with intestinal and digestive problems. And then I realised that I have no real reason to be drinking Fermented Yak's Milk, and wondered why I was doing it, especially since it tastes quite shit.
  • Do you ever look at a kid and think, 'woah, that kid is going to be hot when he grows up'? And is it appropriate to be evaluating how attractive somebody's going to be, when they're 12? If it's inappropriate, then I've got problems, and I probably shouldn't have said that Draco Malfoy is going to be the most attractive out of the male HP cast members, as long as he gets rid of that stupid bloody white hair and his sneery face.
  • Ignore photos like this, because he looks skinny and weird:

  • Give him time.
  • It's true, though. Ron is a gimp, and Harry is just alright.
  • NO. STOP. THEY'RE ABOUT TWELVE YEARS OLD.
  • And hello, Hermione. That girl's going to break some hearts.

[Images stolen from here.]
  • COLD HARD PROOF.
  • Sorry. Stopping.
  • Well, we all know who's put far too much thought into this, don't we?
  • While I've already made a dick of myself, if Harry doesn't die in the last book, I will eat my hat.
Right. Continuing. With something else.

Um.

Shit. I have completely lost my train of thought. And I swear to God I had one.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I call 18 year old's 'jail bait', do I qualify?

I also think that Hermione is a bit of alright, too bad she's in love with gimpboy in HP. I'd give her a poke.

11:57 pm  
Blogger Don Quixote said...

Nah, ain't no way that guy is going to end up good looking. His head is already too big for his body and, as I'm sure you're aware, your head just keeps growing and growing when you reach adulthood.

And, is he already suffering from a receeding hairline?

8:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL. Love that picture. Yes, Hermione is superhot. And yes, Malfoy's head is big. It's also shaped like a turnip.

4:05 pm  
Blogger GBE said...

You people make me giggle.

I couldn't help but notice the hairline, too. Maybe the blonde poncey hair he has in HP is a wig.

We'll have to have this discussion again when they're all 25. Meet you back here in, say, 18 years or so?

5:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*raises eyebrow* Aren't they all, like, 20 now? The next movie will have Harry getting a prostate exam and Hermione's quest to secure a mortgage on a nice three-bedroom flat in Bromley...

4:01 am  
Blogger Marcheline said...

I will attempt to curtail my dismay at the fact that you completely missed my November 21, 2005 post regarding this very subject. In which I clearly outline the physical loveliness of several Harry Potter characters, with photo-realistic proof to back up my ideas. Where HAVE you been?

*wink* Check it out!

- M

9:52 am  
Blogger KH said...

I think they may actually be "legal"[euw!] but only just.

I know the ginger [ron/rupert] is about to sit his driving test so must be 17.

Well too young anyway!

11:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home