Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Dear Blog. Am well. Still busy. Went to beach. Am redder than before. Am sandier than before. Have been acting like a tourist, and drinking, and sleeping, and relaxing.

Back to work tomorrow.



John, who is lovely, surprised me with Birdie McChirpchirp. This is not actually his name. He is nameless. I would like to give him a name suited to his personality, but all I know about him from the two-day span I have spent from him is that he's clumsy, and chirps a lot, and acts a bit mental on occasion.

All suggestions appreciated.

Will revert to normal internet-addicted blogaholic state soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

cute bird! i'm shit with names. All my pets have been named creative things like "bastard dog" and "fucking cat". ;)

10:20 pm  
Blogger Shelley said...

That looks like a nice tasty [and dead easy to catch] feathery treat for my dying cat.
I hereby name thee Fodder...

Sorry, never really understood birds as pets.

12:18 am  
Blogger Marcheline said...

Name him Erroll - after the clumsy, just-a-bit-mental owl belonging to Ron Weasley (from Harry Potter)!

- M

2:59 am  
Blogger GBE said...

Steph - same. Even though he has a name now, he still gets called Little Shit more than anything else. He's gonna have one hell of a potty mouth by the time I'm through with him.

Idle, I thought about it really hard but I just couldn't think of anything suited to a bird that bites fingers and has so far snapped two of my earrings and a necklace. I couldn't even think of any famous jewellery thieves.

Nails, we must be on the same wavelength. The first name I considered was 'Whiskas' but nobody seemed overly enthusiastic about it.

M, I wish I'd read this comment earlier, because now he's stuck with Reg. Oh well.

1:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home