Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I was wandering to Subway for lunch when I spied the hobo-whose-penis-I've-seen loitering in a bus shelter, with his collection of plastic bags and raggy suitcases. He looked me up and down and then GRUNTED IN RECOGNITION.

He grunted in a way that suggested, "Oh, hey, you're that girl who looked at my knob a couple of weeks back." It was so familiar a grunt that he may as well have asked after my family and been declared godfather of my children.

Not that I have any children.

But I am dismayed at being a hobo's penis buddy.

As you can imagine.

Incidentally, he was still doing a pretty shoddy job of holding his pants up.

5 Comments:

Blogger KH said...

He luvs you.

Or, you have that invisibke ink tatoo on your forehead that says "I like interactng with the angry, insane and life embittered. Please make every effort to interact with me"

I seem to have this too.

1:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, it's like he has to be polite to you now. You're part of his life. Ask him for a cigarette! I wanna see someone ask a bum for a cigarette and some change!

5:05 pm  
Blogger Steph said...

The homeless and insane like to make me their best friend too. You have to learn to avoid eye contact!! But is spose if you were looking at his doodle you were already doing that ;)

8:42 pm  
Blogger Silver said...

At least you make someone happy. Not everyone has that gift.............lmao

2:37 am  
Blogger GBE said...

Aurelius, yes, in retrospect, but at the time I was Very Dismayed.

Brett, he totally loves me. And you're right - he does fall into the nutty category and is therefore irresistably drawn to me.

Mark, I think if I ask him for anything I'm going to get a lot more than I bargained for...

Steph, if I make eye contact, they start yelling incoherently at me. Every time. So I either look at the general crotch area, or I'm yelled at. This is a very tough call.

Waygon112, take my gift! I hate my gift!

5:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home