Monday, March 06, 2006

Random bullshit while I wait for something interesting to happen:
  • Hey, seedy old men, could you please stop flirting with me over the phone, because I am 22 and you are married with grandchildren and I am GROSSED OUT. In particular by the man whose response to 'Can I help you with anything else?' was 'Yes, but that's nothing to do with insurance. Hehehe.' Sick. Old. Bastard.
  • The hair doesn't look too different, except I have a fringe. A fringe! This is not a big deal to anyone but me, because I haven't had a fringe since I was six. So I am all excited until I get used to it at which point I'll start tying it up and won't bother with it anymore.
  • Reg, the cockatiel, shat on me three times, and can say 'wuh-woh' in a birdy voice which is sort of like 'hello'. Very nearly sort of.
  • Atlas Shrugged really is one of the longest books in the world. It looks average, but it's secretly Very Long. Deceitful lengthy book. Either that or my reading skills have deteriorated to a Watch Spot Run level.
  • Shit, you know you've got jack-shit to talk about when you're struggling at Bullet Point Five.
  • So, um. Curry for dinner here. Mm, Korma, how lovely thou art. And you?
  • Ooh, St. Patrick's Day soon. Who's in for some Guinness-ing and green hat-wearing?
God, I'm going to bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Don Quixote said...

Guiness is good; Korma is positively capital. Mmmm, vegetable Korma, mmm.

4:12 pm  
Blogger Don Quixote said...

Extra 'n' required in GuinNess - oops!

4:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What *will* I have for tea? Can't think and comment at the same time, dammit...

I used to have a toy rabbit called Reg. He was blue.

7:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not you. "Atlas Shrugged" is a book that just never, ever seems to end. But it does end, eventually. I could say to hang in there because it's worth it but that would be a lie. I just kept going because I'd be damned if some book would get the better of me.

11:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home