Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ten things you really don't give a shit about:
  • If I take a sip from a glass, I put it directly back on top of the ring of condensation left on the table top. So they match up perfectly. None of this multiple ring bullshit for me.
  • I've never broken a bone or felt any sort of extreme pain, and I imagine that if I did I would cry like a sissy.
  • When I was at school, I went through stints of learning the following instruments: the flute, clarinet, saxophone, trombone, recorder, piano, and violin. The only instrument I can semi-play now is the guitar, and badly.
  • I don't have my driver's licence. In two weeks, I will be getting my learner's permit for the seventh (SEVENTH) time. I took my test when I was 17 and my examiner scared me and almost made me cry.
  • I've never had a one-night stand. Just good, old-fashioned, relationship shagging. One-night pashing is another subject, though.
  • Before putting my freshly-washed underpants away, I fold them up neatly. I FOLD MY UNDERPANTS.
  • When I was in my late teens, I was obsessed with fitness and spent the vast majority of my time exercising. I had abs, biceps, and could do the front splits - never sideways - as well as that backwards bridge thing. Actually, I can still do the bridge thing. But the abs and biceps have been replaced with jiggly bits.
  • I have a freckle on the underside of the big toe of my left foot.
  • My most commonly used phrase at the moment is 'top banana' (as in "This dinner is... TOP BANANA"), and it's driving everyone insane.
  • I've never dyed my hair a different colour. Because it's so bloody dark it would be the biggest pain in the arse EVER to maintain, and I just cannot be arsed.
Waiting for The Amazing Race. Time. Passes. So. Slowly.

5 Comments:

Blogger KH said...

Right here goes...
-Wine glasses: I do that [OCD I am sure]
-Broken bones: too many, v. sore
-Musical?: tone deaf
-Cant drive either, for similar reason as you
-1 nighters: not for me unless no come back
-Folding U/ware: are you mental?
-Fitness: nope
-Freckles: tons but fading
-Top expression: "Munter!"
And lastly... I had dyed black hair for 3 years [proper 80's Goth]

4:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagining a butch, musclebound T of mass destruction. Scary. Yet strangely compelling.

And I have to second Brett on the underwear issue. You need something more to do with your time. Exercise maybe?

4:00 pm  
Blogger GBE said...

But I can't just leave them in a messy pile! That's so untidy! You must be crazy.

I wasn't totally muscle-bound. Not Arnold-esque or anything. Still girly, but ROCK HARD.

7:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm... i never thought folding my undies was weird. just a thing you do instead of just dumping in the drawer.

unless they're those seam-down-the-middle ones, which i've only made the mistake of purchasing once. those i burned. *foosh!*

i feel like i need to re-evaluate my habits. a neuroses-check.

3:13 am  
Blogger GBE said...

Lividia, I always felt like I must've been the only one who spent time doing it, but maybe it's a normal girl thing. Or maybe we're both really strange.

6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home