Thursday, June 15, 2006

I have a humungous 'hello, I've just hit puberty' zit on my face, which I suspect is something to do with John inflicting masses of British chocolate on me. Also, I won a State of Origin jersey. It is worth something like $150. I didn't get to pick a size, they just handed me a women's size 14. It is moroon. Moroon is the colour of the Queensland team, apparently.

If you would like to buy it, let me know. Because otherwise it hits e-bay. As soon as I can be arsed.

(Don't ask me why I would enter a competition for a State of Origin jersey when I barely know what a State of Origin is. It was through work, and the entries were free.)

I was given a pen! One of those fancy ones with the metal tip bit. You know what I mean. A posh pen. I am ridiculously excited.

I now have three days off work for The Birthday, during which time I will cease being 22, and commence being 23. From all reports, I hear that 23 is ok. We'll see how it goes. I am hoping my wisdom tooth will magically piss off. Perhaps it could fall out. That would be good.

This post should really have bullet points.

Now that John is here, I can no longer pee with the bathroom door open.

Ok. That's all.

10 Comments:

Blogger lucy said...

Yay for John, and 23 for me was literally the most eventful and best year I've had.

24 on the other hand sucked.

Majorly.

Something to look forward to I imagine.

9:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With the aid of Windows Calculator, I just worked out that I am 23 right now. At this. Very. Moment. What can I say? It's feels good.

Just rented SOTD. Will post full review on the weekend ;)

4:26 am  
Blogger Enny said...

23 was my best year.

24 is only 3 months old, and going ok, but not as well as 23.

11:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your relationship isn't far gone then!

Not hiding bodily functions from each other, nor body parts, is a point in the relationship when you trust each other.

2:33 pm  
Blogger Don Quixote said...

Soak it up - 23 through 25 is a grand old time. But I have to say that after 25 you start to pay for that grand old time, so that by the time you reach 27 you'll feel twice that age.

I was born without wisdom teeth (yes, yes, I know - everyone is born without them. But I was born without the ability to develop them in later life), which probably explains a great deal about me.

3:42 pm  
Blogger Steph said...

Girlfriend a Wisdom tooth does NOT go away.
God help you. That is all.

11:22 pm  
Blogger Mars said...

23 was good. much better than 25. i'm sure you'll like it too.

11:03 pm  
Blogger mushroom said...

I have been eyeing off that exact jersey in my local in sydney. thank god i am the only queensland supporter and i drink a lot of beer (each beer gets ya in the draw).

1:13 pm  
Blogger GBE said...

Lucy, I'll try and make the most of this year and maybe I could coincide 24 with a lot of hiding and staying indoors and things, to avoid all of the crap bits.

Mark, I am happy to hear that 23 feels good. Though I have read your SotD review and am disappointed that you do not worship it. There's no I in TEAM, but there is an I in PIE. There's an I in MEAT PIE, and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM.

Enny, looks like I need to look out for 24. Maybe it's all downhill from here.

Joi, I've never been too keen on people seeing me use the toilet. Even after being with someone for years, I didn't Number One or Two in front of them, or fart. Didn't have a problem with the flashing of body parts, though. Strange, really.

Don, that is so incredibly unfair. I thought I was lucky ending up with only three of the bastards. I must admit that I haven't had too much trouble with them yet, but my dentist tells me the final one to make an appearance is apparently growing through completely sideways. Why can't my mouth just fit all of my teeth comfortably?

Steph, my dentist, who I will refer to as Dr. God from now on, has Happy Gas and large pliers and he makes my mouth feel better. I love him.

Oh Mars, I hope so. I'm going to have to do some planning to try and stop the following years from being utter shite, by the sounds of it.

Mushroom, I hope you win it. If you don't, and you don't mind wearing girls clothes, then I have a lovely, brand-new womens size 14 jersey, completely with tags, for the cost of a couple of cartons of beer. RUNOUT SALE, BUY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

12:45 pm  
Blogger phishez said...

Let me know how 23 goes for you. I'm going to be heading in that direction in about a month or so. And considering how much 22 has sucked so far, I'd like some prior warning.

5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home