Wednesday, February 22, 2006

To the people who stand up on the bus when there are seats free:

Oi! You're in my way, you shits! I bet the driver's pissed off with you too. There's such a thing as being courteous, and then being an utter twat, and which category do you think you fall into?

To the school children who occupy seats while adults are standing:

Hey. Shithead kid. See that sign that says 'Scholars are not to occupy seats while adults are standing'? I know you don't know what a scholar is, and probably can't read it either, but what it actually means is STAND UP OR I WILL KICK YOUR ARSE. Punk. This is my angry face.

To my bus driver:

When that 90-year old lady gets on the bus, and she can't walk all that well and is slowly making her way to her seat, could you please not hoon off down the road, almost sending her A over T? Prick.

To people who occupy two seats when people are standing:

If it was legal for me to hurt you terribly, I would. And I'd chuck you in a big barrel with the bastard children and evil bus drivers and stomp on you. With spiky shoes.

Can you tell I'm annoyed? What else can I add to the list?

4 Comments:

Blogger KH said...

ROFPMSL!
/now gets mop...

5:52 am  
Blogger Steph said...

Public transport is the devils work!

10:07 pm  
Blogger Marcheline said...

How about people who take a huge draw on their cigarette, flick the stub, get on the bus/train, and THEN exhale smoke all over their fellow passengers?

Ooooooh, they're so technically not smoking ON the bus/train, but if I get a lungfull of their pre-breathed cancerous fug, what the fuck's the difference????

ARGH.

- M

3:10 am  
Blogger GBE said...

Brett, thank you, a man wetting himself is the ultimate compliment.

Steph - uh huh. Sent direct from Satan to me.

M, let's start a campaign, and start hurting these people.

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home