Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I have no life. Here are pictures to prove this.



You know, I only got my hair cut about two weeks ago, and that fringe thing is already completely hanging in my eyes. Which really pisses me off. Note how in this photo I look like Satan. Ha.



I'm not ripping off Steph, here, and I'm sorry that this picture is dark, but this is the first pair of proper heels I have owned (besides dodgy work heels) since a pair I bought in my late teens and subsequently wore once to a wedding. Because right now, I'm feeling a bit girly.



This rainbow bag and wallet have both been approved by hippies. I am so alternative right now. Except for, um, that heel thing back there.



When John visits, he brings the sort of presents that really matter. This should keep us going for a few weeks.

Today is my RDO, and I am househunting, and renewing my learner's permit, because I am starting to suspect I will never get my driver's licence. Also, I have had several dreams recently in which I am extremely mean to small children. What's up with that?

6 Comments:

Blogger Don Quixote said...

I like the fringe (the lower down over the eyes the better), but your eyes are sc-sc-scary... Maybe the bumb flashed his penis at you out of superstition; you know, ward off the devil?

2:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, eyes. Now I can fill in the next piece of my scary stalker/Truman Show collage portrait of T.

3:40 pm  
Blogger Shelley said...

That would have been funny if you'd been joking, Mark.

4:29 pm  
Blogger Shelley said...

btw, my word verification was krazeu

4:30 pm  
Blogger Marcheline said...

Your vanity plate should read "DEVILIZE"

1:38 pm  
Blogger GBE said...

Don, I can't stand the fringe hanging in my eyes. I've never been one to suffer for the sake of looking decent, which is why I generally look like a bum myself.

Mark, that is a BAD picture to add to my stalker collage. I hate to think how I'm going to look when that thing's finished.

Nails, mine always says 'fxcvy' or 'xcrwm' or something equally non-wordy. I'm totally missing out.

M, ha. I should totally use that.

9:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home