Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Twat of the day:

Me: Can I help you with anything else?
Him: Aw, yeah, can I have your number?
Me: The company's number? Sure, it's...
Him: Aw, nah, YOUR number.

Oh, Mr. Shamah Hacharachiskbach, I have been waiting all day for a man like you to sweep me off my computer chair.

Me: Oh. I'm not allowed to do that. It's, um, a breach of contract.
Him: Go on. No one will know.
Me: I'm, um, not allowed.
Him: Well let's just meet up somewhere.

Because if I won't give him my phone number, I'll DEFINITELY meet him for a hot and steamy date. I really enjoy meeting people who I've spoken to for a total of eight minutes concerning their car insurance and shagging them rotten. It's my thing.

Oh, wait, this is my Very Sarcastic way of talking.

Me: No. Not allowed. I'll get fired. They listen to calls. No.
Him: Oh, hey, that's ok.
Me: Um. Sorry.
Him: No. It's cool. Have a great evening.
Me: Bye.

Does anyone else see this as odd behaviour?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should've offered to meet at Red Rooster for a hot roll.

6:27 pm  
Blogger GBE said...

That's the thing, Aurelius - the most common comment about my phone voice is 'you sound too young.' Which is a bit of a worry, really.

Ha, Mark. I am definitely going to have to ask someone out for a big, warm 9-inch roll at Red Rooster just to see their reaction.

10:05 pm  
Blogger KH said...

Ask the next one how he is going to get to Bombay [land of a million call centres!

11:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He'd probaby mayonnaise his pants... ew, too far :|

8:32 pm  
Blogger Marcheline said...

He didn't just say the word "mayonnaise", did he?

Oh yes, I think he did.

HAHAHARRRRRHAHHARRRRRRRRGHHHHHH *lungs drop out of mouth onto floor*


- M

2:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home