Saturday, March 04, 2006

I'm going to the hairdresser.

Except probably not today, because today I am hungover and smell like an ashtray.



Should I go for:

A. The mullet. Which is apparently fashionable these days.
B. A bogan rat's tail.
C. Shorter.
D. Longer (hello, hair extensions).
E. Shave the shit off. Stupid bloody hair.
F. A very puffy mid-80's perm.
G. A different colour. Blue! Or green!
H. Something else (i.e. I'm tired of thinking).

My only requirement is that I remove my scraggy split ends before my entire head is smothered in skanky fly-away split hair.

MAJORITY RULES!*

*Unless I disagree with majority, in which case, I RULE.

7 Comments:

Blogger lucy said...

Short short short!

I just got mine cut to my shoulders after years of your length, it is far far too awesome after long hair.

12:27 pm  
Blogger Steph said...

NOoooooo! Tis gorgeous. just a trim methinks.

12:37 pm  
Blogger Shelley said...

Mullets are so in. Ask Mark. He's going to grow one.

1:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is not you true hair!

Everyone thinks you have nice hair from that photo, but I know the truth.

I know it's skanky and monged and flicky and it's only due to my exceptional photography skills that it looks half decent.

You should really be thanking me.

11:38 am  
Blogger Marcheline said...

Long, long, longer!

Of course, I'm biased.

That means I have two.

- M

2:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yours looks so pretty. My hair falls in the "F" catagory but it's not my fault, natural and unruly curl.

Yours is pretty as is....

5:04 am  
Blogger GBE said...

Too many different suggestions! You have confused me. I haven't had short hair before (except for when I was, you know, an infant) and I'm a bit scared of such a drastic change, though I've been toying with it for a while. And the maintenance of extra-long hair drives me a bit mental. Stupid hair.

Thank you for the compliments. Unfortunately my hair always looks great for five minutes before turning highly scraggy (as befri revealed).

Queensland definitely has enough mullets, and they're becoming increasingly popular with hairdressers, indie chicks, and teenage girls.

8:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home