Sunday, April 02, 2006

I was going to post about the pub tonight, and how insanely drunk people were (so much more drunk than usual) and how people were shagging in the toilets and faux-bonking on the floor and falling over everything, but then I realised that I'm pissed, but not pissed enough to do any of the aforementioned stuff, and still sober enough to use the word 'aforementioned', but probably not sober enough to spell it correctly, and definitely too drunk to remember whether it's actually a word.

So I'll tell you about it another time. Possibly tomorrow, when I'm insanely hungover.

Incidentally, I smell like I've been rolling in cigarette ash and stale beer.

Hey! So.

But I will just mention that a bloke picked up a girl, ran over to our table and tried to lob her on us, before yelling I'M JOKING and falling over, before the girl fell on my best mate's boyfriend's lap and my best friend said GET OFF HIS F**KING LAP OR I WILL SLAP YOU DOWN. And if I'd told you this story in context when I was sober it would've been much better but hey. Oh. So. Well.

Yeah.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

At least you remember what happened. I can't remember a shred of St Pattys Day. Apparently I was dancing around in an orange hunting jacket.

3:07 am  
Blogger KH said...

I dont get St Patricks Day.

More Scots emmigrated to the far flung reaches of the world than the Irish, but no one makes a fuss of St Andrews Day. He was one of the Apostles!

St Patrick was a Scot sold into slavery by Romans, yet everyone turns "Oirish" for the day? And drinks a lot?

Turn Scottish for the day and rule the world!!! November 30th!!

[Scottish Tourist Board message is now finished]

5:56 am  
Blogger GBE said...

MHE, I had to stay reasonably sober to make sure I remembered the night. Why would I want to forget the man throwing himself onto the dance floor and wiggling his legs in an attempt at breakdancing and the girl lying on her back with her legs in the air, while a man had his hand up her skirt? Ah, memories.

Brett, do you have to drink whiskey on St. Andrew's Day? Or lots of Tennants? If everyone else wanted to celebrate it, I would too. I cannay do this alone! (Sorry. Shit Scottish accents come across when I type them too, right?)

3:56 pm  
Blogger GBE said...

(And Tennants is a Scottish beer, right? Shit, I'm confused. I just drank vodka there.)

4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home