Sunday, April 16, 2006

Must post must post must post. Most pust.

The long weekend so far:
  • Sleeping
  • Gorging
  • Watching TV
  • Surfing net
  • Sitting
  • Lazing
  • Arsing about
  • Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Test message received:

"hey would u like to come out 4 dinner and drinks tonight?"

My reply?

"I'm dressed like a bum and watching a marathon of America's Next Top Model at the moment. So, sorry. No."

Then I sent it and thought 'holy shit, did I really just do that?' I neglected to mention in the message that I was also cramming my gob full of Bounty eggs, which are just fantastic. Yum good eat coconut chocolate mouth cram yes.

Are you making better use of your time?

3 Comments:

Blogger lucy said...

Nope, not at all. Apart from a shopping bout and breakfast yesterday my weekend has been exactly the same as yours.

Oh but with Lindt chocolate and 24.

And it's sweet.

11:09 am  
Blogger audrey said...

I've been working every day, all weekend for no extra public holiday cash and in the Worst Coffee Shop In The World. I've given away so much free chocolate in protest to the SHAMELESS treatment of staff. I'm now slobbed out on the couch cringing at Australia's Brainiest Comedian. But I can't be effed to change the channel. It's so sad.

8:06 pm  
Blogger GBE said...

Lucy - mm, Lindt. I've been sticking to Dazza Lea myself. And Bounty eggs. I must be gaining at least one kg per day.

Audrey, you poor thing. We need to get you a nice, cushy job, which gives lots of days off, excellent pay, and rewards you for your efforts and intelligence - oh, wait, doesn't exist, sorry. Seriously though, I do hope you find something better soon. As for Australia's Brainiest Stupid Person (Who Can't Answer Easy Questions), Sandra Sully absolutely shits me to tears.

Michelle, I suspect my new digs will consist of an empty room furnished with milk crates and my laptop. I'll have people over and tell them I'm going for the struggling, arty, poor-by-choice look.

11:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home