Monday, April 10, 2006

Wholly uneventful and boring. This is my temporary blog title until I become a wanton sex kitten lust-driven stiletto-wearing sultry whore, which is what will supposedly happen once I move into my trendy, cough, apartment. It's got to be true - the TV told me so. And so did those books with the bright covers and swirly writing and pictures of wine glasses and high-heeled shoes.

I'm shitting you. I don't read that bollocks*.

*Statement is void if I am hormonal.

Ah, bullet points. The refuge of the blogger with jack shit to tell ye.
  • I finished my army book, and am moving on to To Kill A Mockingbird. Project Review Card (surely someone can come up with a better name than that) is still underway, but temporarily on hold while my lunchtimes are occupied with stupid moving house shit.
  • I am in training at the moment, and apparently the definition of 'training' has been changed to '7.25 hours of your day where you arse about and talk about Reality TV and search for Australian celebrities in the insurance database.' But, I am not dealing with bastards, and that is ok. And phwoar, Australian Idol contestants galore!
  • My supervisor offered me the opportunity to work two public holidays, and despite spending two-thirds of my saved money on bond/rent in advance, I turned her down. Because I am the laziest shit in all the land.
  • Don't try and tell me that She's The Man is a good movie. Just don't.
  • I love curry.
  • There is a pub very close to my new place and I have noted that they have not one, but TWO quiz nights per week! And I have never ever tried a pub quiz before, except for ones that I did overseas which were absolute shit because they were full of weird foreign questions, and I don't watch Eastenders. And also because the consumption of alcohol seriously inhibits my ability to think clearly and speak words of more than one syllable. Let us take the pub quizzing world by storm with our knowledge of useless shit! Who's with me?
  • You know what? I have used the word shit a LOT in this post. Shit.
  • And hey, I may love curry, but hot curry is bad. It makes my face red and my nose run, and that ain't a good look. And I don't like food that causes physical discomfort. Screw you, vindaloo.
I swear I'll quit bullet pointing. Um. Soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger lucy said...

You know what?

I'm pretty sure we're the same person.

Oh and inner city living? You've definitely gotta find a coffee place as well to hang out with the cool kids.

9:22 pm  
Blogger GBE said...

Ah, a coffee place! Thanks, Lucy. Maybe I could go for one of those dark and moody ones that's full of people wearing black turtlenecks who click their fingers instead of clapping. This is a plan.

8:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home