Friday, April 21, 2006

Random bollocks.
  • Somebody is playing that Starsailor "four to the floor I was sure" song.
  • I can smell onions.
  • I called Virgin to let them know my change of address, and finished the conversation with "thanks for calling." And then the Virgin lady laughed at me. Lots.
  • Reg has managed to cover 25% of the floor with seed. Which isn't that hard, given the size of the floor.
  • Ooh, now I smell oranges. Seriously, oranges and onions? What ARE you thinking, neighbours?
  • A mental old lady with two and a half teeth asked me for money, and after I'd said no (I'm a harsh bitch) and walked past her, she turned on her heel and started STALKING ME. I picked up my pace and ran across the road, thinking 'I can so take her on. She's old and brittle.' Then the crazy old hag went elsewhere.
  • I can't find my wheelie bin. I went outside to the Wheelie Bin Bit, and there's one for every unit but mine. I HAVE BEEN EXCLUDED. Well fine, you shits, stick my rubbish square up your arses.
  • I told my mother the suburb I had moved to and she said "oh, I used to live there 40 years ago. At blahblah st." And then I said "mum, I'm moving to blahblah st" and then I realised that I am actually LIVING MY MOTHER'S LIFE, forty years after she lived it. Better get onto that five kids thing, quick smart.
Soup of the evening: bacon, steak and potato. Mm, soup diet.

7 Comments:

Blogger audrey said...

LIfe is really super depressing when you realise it's not even your own but your sire's...

8:40 pm  
Blogger Enny said...

That's me fav Campbells chunky - I could live on it!

11:10 pm  
Blogger Dan said...

Bacon + Anything = Awesome

7:54 am  
Blogger Steph said...

I like to put my rubbish in my neighbours bins just to piss them off.

7:32 pm  
Blogger GBE said...

Audrey, when I was buying furniture yesterday I mentioned my address and the sales guy said "oh, I lived on that street when I was a boy." So I've now come to the conclusion that it's not actually my mother's life; everyone has to live on this street at some time or another.

Enny, it's mighty tasty and hearty. Who really needs anything else but soup?

MHE, agreed. As long as I can pick off the rindy bits first. And mop off the grease. And, shit, I'm too fussy with bacon.

Steph, I found my bin! Hurrah! It was outside, empty and forlorn, because nobody had brought it in after the last rubbish collection. I have not been excluded after all. I feel so warm and fuzzy.

4:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet they're for hanging towels on. The width of them gives it away.

*dances*

6:26 pm  
Blogger GBE said...

Mark, thank you, though I'm not entirely sure why this comment is showing up down here...

4:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home