Sunday, April 30, 2006

Tis Sunday, and I'm hungover.


  • Napoleon Dynamite is actually pretty good looking when he isn't pulling that face and going "GOD, you're such a fricking IDIOT."
  • During our frolicking and rollicking night at the pub, a man cracked onto me who was British, and the spitting image of this guy:



    Which, to be honest, is not a good thing.
  • Reg decided to play "hey, let's pretend I'm a normal bird" and flew frantically around in circles and then into the ceiling fan this morning, and it made a clump noise and I thought he was dead, but he was fine. He's just a little shaken. Shaken, not stirred.
  • I don't actually have anything to say - I just wanted to post a picture of Napoleon. "Can you bring me my chapstick? But my lips hurt REAL BAD."
If anyone knows a way for me to join Blockbuster and get some DVDs without actually having to move, please fill me in.

5 Comments:

Blogger audrey said...

Napoleon Dynamite is the Ferris Bueller of the naughties.

"Can I use your guys's phone?"

Classic.

2:05 pm  
Blogger GBE said...

Buel-lerrrrrrrrrr.

Napoleon makes up one-seventh of my DVD collection which consists only of movies I really really like.

"I caught you a delicious bass."

8:27 am  
Blogger Marcheline said...

OK, can I just say this- I LOVE the movie "Napoleon Dynamite". Love it. But the guy who plays Napoleon is not - NOT - good looking. AT ALL. Whatsoever.

If you'd said, "Gee, the guy who plays Napoleon Dynamite isn't as horrific in real life as he looked in the movie." I would have to agree with you.

But good looking? GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Come on! Uncle Vinnie was better looking than this guy!

"You boys wanna see mah video?"

- M

1:15 am  
Blogger GBE said...

I guess I was speaking comparatively. I mean, I wouldn't put his posters on my wall and have erotic dreams about him (oh, wait, actually I don't get a choice in those). But it's a pretty radical transformation from the scary Napoleon look.

5:12 pm  
Blogger audrey said...

I disagree with Marcheline completely. He 's babealicious. If he was a president, he'd be Baberaham Lincoln.

Thankyou, Wayne's World. Napoleon of the 90s.

10:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home